- Enjoy 125+ channels including FREE HD and your local programming plus your favorite networks such as BBC America, ESPN, Discovery, CNN, Lifetime, TLC, MTV and much more.
- Take digital networks on the go with your mobile devices.
- Includes TV Select programming, plus 50 additional channels including Biography, Sprout, Nick Jr., NFL Network, GSN, MTV Live and so much more!
- Get the best series, movies, and shows from HBO, Cinemax and Showtime.
- Take digital networks on the go with your mobile service, including HBO GO, MAX Go and Showtime Anytime.
- Includes Select & Silver programming, +25 additional channels including NFL RedZone, Fox College Sports, Outdoor Channel, Premier League Soccer, Bloomberg and so much more!
- Get the best series, movies, and shows from HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore and EPIX.
- Take up to 10 digital networks on the go with your mobile devices, including HBO GO, MAX GO and Showtime Anytime.
Mi Plan Latino
- 82 Spanish-language networks, including Cable Noticias, ESPN DEPORTES, NBC UNIVERSO, El Rey, Telemundo and more.
- 22 English-language networks, including Cartoon Network, Food Network, TBS, USA and more.
- You can add on Silver, Gold or other ala carte services, such as premium channels or other international tiers.
Your Channel Lineup
To access your Channel Lineup:
- Hover over Watch TV and select Guide.
- Select the plus (+) sign on the Filter tab to access Filter menu.
- Select Only My Channels.
- Select the minus (-) sign to close the Filter menu and view your results.
Channels Available in Your Area
To view or print a Channel Lineup for your area:
- Hover over My Account and select TV.
- Select View Channel Lineup in the Tools section.
- On the right side of the page, select Print Channel Listing.
Request to Add Channels to Spectrum Lineup
If you would like to recommend to us a channel that is not currently offered in our Channel Lineup, complete this online form . Requesting that we add a channel to our lineup does not guarantee we can or will add the channel, but we do take channel requests into consideration when making changes to our lineup.
Spectrum Channel Selection
There are many different factors that contribute to the selection of programming we offer. In general, some of the deciding factors are cost, subscriber demand, ratings, availability of open channels on our cable system, and whether or not there are similar channels on our lineup.
You can block channels by using the Parental Control feature available on our digital receivers. Learn more about Parental Controls .
It is also possible your television allows you to block programming you prefer not to receive. Please review your equipment manual for instructions.